Comprehensive Care for Workplace Injuries
An Injury at workplace can damage both your physical health and your financial well-being. Severe injuries and chronic pain can make you unable to work and force you to get a leave for the long time period from work. Hazardous injuries at workplace can also give you huge financial loss. At Pain management institute, our doctors understand the importance of your quick returning to work, and do our best to take you through diagnosis, treatment and recovery. Our Workers Compensation doctors are capable of treating work related injury as same as they treat any other injury. The aim of pain management institute is to make you able to join your work as soon as possible. You can experience a huge range of physical and occupational therapies, less invasive surgical techniques, pain and inflammation management with the service of comprehensive rehabilitation.
What makes us the best Workman Comp Clinic
- A comprehensive history and proper clinical exam is done by one of our experienced orthopedic experts and that accelerates the process of diagnostics.
- At pain management institute, you are taken through highly safe and effective X-ray processes in order to diagnose your bone injuries.
- There is also facility of MRI in the procedure of diagnosing severe injuries.
- You can also experience the extra diagnostic tests to successfully confirm the diagnosis.
At pain management institute a large range of evaluations, therapies, conditioning, screening and rehabilitation are offered to patient during the treatment. Whether they are nurses or doctors, all of them have only one task, and it is to make sure your return to work as soon as possible.
The rehabilitation therapies at Pain Management Institute include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Hand therapy
- Pain management
We treat many work injuries such as
- Injuries due to Repetitive stress
- Painful conditions because of bad postures
- Shoulder, Neck, Elbow, hand, wrist, knee, hip, foot, ankle spine and back injuries
- Bone dislocation
- Soft-Tissue Injuries.
If you been in a work injury, you are eligible for medical benefit, treatment, and money for you time off work. Let us help you.